Sunday, August 11, 2013

GRATEFUL. My 27th Birthday Prayer


Help me to start this another year with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Thank You for this day. I thank You for me being able to see, to hear and experience Your goodness everyday. I’m blessed because You are a forgiving , loving and an understanding God.

Let me make the best of each and every day; to still my mind so that I can hear from You. Lord, help me broaden my mind and faith that I can accept all things You have planned for me. Bless me with Your wisdom and knowledge that I can share for Your glory. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Be with me Lord to give the best response when I’m pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can’t pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can’t find their way.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment